Natural Stone Sealer 'DRY' Finish - High Quality, Impregnating, Durable Sealer for Sandstone, Limestone, Slate, Granite & more
HAVE A QUESTION?
Natural Stone Sealer with a clear 'DRY' Finish
Step-by-Step Video Guide
High quality impregnating, breathable, sealer for all forms on natural stone patios, drives and floors. Smartseal Stone Sealer and Limestone Sealer is a long lasting, clear, impregnating, breathable coating providing excellent water repellency and protection. The natural stone sealer will penetrate into the porous sandstone or natural stone protecting the stone, pointing and reducing maintenance.
- Impregnating, breathable coating providing excellent water repellency and protection
- Apply to saturation and for highest levels of protection, apply 2nd coat 'wet on wet' within approx 30 minutes
- Dependent on nature of surface, 1 x 25 litre will treat up to 100-150m2
- Protects against algae, green growth and lichen
- Invisible, dry finish
- Application by brush, roller or hand held sprayer
- Normally touch dry 2-3 hours
- Fully waterproof and cured after 24 hours
- Lifespan of up to 5 years can be expected
- Designed for use on Sandstone, Limestone, Slate and Granite floors, patios or drives
- Suitable for internal or external use
Smartseal natural stone sealer will provide lasting protection and improved stain resistance to natural stone patios and floors. Once dry the natural stone sealer will not change the appearance of the surface it has been applied to.
PREPARATION: Ensure stone is clean, dry and organic spores. If external, clean with pressure washer, removing all algae or stains. To reduce need for aggressive pressure washing, pre treat with cleaning product prior to cleaning.
**If sealer is to be applied to a patio or floor where a "sweep-in" pointing compound has recently been used (within 6 months), the natural stone must be fully cleaned with Smartseal Residue Remover to remove excess polymers prior to sealing.**
APPLICATION: Apply via sprayer or roller to saturation but avoid excess pooling/over application. If over application does occur, excess sealer can be removed with a dry roller or sponge. Ensure this is done within 45 minutes. For optimum results, a second 2nd 'wet on wet' coat approx 30 minutes is advised. Application on vertical surfaces should always be to full saturation commencing at the bottom and working upwards. Not to be applied in damp conditions or if rain imminent. Only apply in minimum temperatures of 12- 15°C. Shake container prior to use. Clean equipment with water.
SHELF LIFE: Direct sunlight and excess heat are to be avoided. Protect from excessively low temperatures.
Once opened use within 12 months retain in original sealed container