Natural Stone Sealer - 'WET LOOK' - Apply Fine Coats by Sprayer, Sponge or Cloth **Not Suitable for Polished or Kandla Grey Sandstone
excellent product great shine
very good product the wet look really brings up the natural colours in the Indian sandstone, definitely worth putting on the stone. it's makes the stone so easy to wash with the seal on it, little expensive but definitely worth it.
Excellent product and easy to apply !
Just applied it today looks good
Absolutely great finish , very pleased with finished look. Just what I was looking for. Brightened up a dull floor
Did exactly what it says on the tin
Super product. It took a dull cut and polished stone to a high gloss shine. Very happy with it.
Excellent product, prompt delivery, good explanations on website
Product arrived very quickly. I had input incomplete address & company amended immediately upon my request. The sealer is terrific which I used on an old conservatory. Have to be honest as I did not give it a great pre clean but now looks wonderful & shiny. One negative product expensive. Will purchase again.
Opted for a sample bottle of Wet-Look to see the effect. Have a lime plastered wall with exposed cobbles in places, so just needed to cover a small area of cobbles. Used a brush to apply to cobbles. Not as "wet look" as I hoped; have done 5 coats thus far and they have a shine but don't look "wet". Probably down to the stone soaking up the product. However, easy to work with and cleaned the brush with water. The item was dispatched quickly & packaged safely, so no qualms about using Smartseal again.
Can workout a bit expansive if you have a large area to do but happy with the results
Thank you very much for your service My Neighbour gave me the parcel about an hour after I rang your office to ask if it had been dispatched, I did ring your office back to advice them that I had now received the parcel, Today I put the Smartseal wet look sealer down & it made a Big-Big difference to the patio, it now looks Brill, Thank you very much!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Smartseal Natural Stone Sealer WET LOOK is a water-based protective sealer that creates a durable, clear silk/satin finish. It can be used on internal and external surfaces made from sandstone**(see exceptions below), limestone, slate, terracotta, quarry and Victorian tiles, brick pavers and any textured stone or masonry surfaces.
Smartseal Natural Stone Sealer WET LOOK is rapid drying and very easy to apply. It will provide protection to the applied surface against oil and water-based stains.
- Ideal for Natural Stone**(see exceptions below) & Slate
- Provides a Silk/Satin or "Wet-look" finish
- Ok for rough & absorbent surfaces
- Suitable for outdoor or indoor use
Please take a look at the other sealers for natural stone such as the DRY finish Natural Stone Sealer. For a colour enhancing sealer for natural stone that is not a gloss finish, you might want to consider the Natural Stone COLOUR ENHANCER.
*WE DO NOT RECOMMEND USING ON POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES, AS IT WON'T SOAK INTO THE SURFACE*
**Exceptions to Sandstone suitability:
Please note this product is not suitable for Kandla Grey (mid and light grey) sandstone
Average 5-12 m² per litre depending on the texture and porosity of the surface being sealed.
1. Apply in temperatures above 15°C, but below 23 degrees ensuring the surface is completely dry, clean and free from debris. Apply only if no rain is forecast for at least 8 hours. For best cleaning results use Patio Clean Xtreme.
**If applied to a surface where a "sweep-in" pointing compound has been used with the last 6 months, the natural stone must be fully cleaned with Smartseal Residue Remover prior to sealant application.**
2. Apply the sealer thinly and evenly with a low pressure sprayer, roller, microfibre mop, paint brush or soft cloth. Try not to leave application marks or allow the product to 'pool' or 'puddle' on the surface immediately after application. In the event of over application please ensure all excess is removed within 45 minutes of applying.
3. Once applied, allow minimum 60 minutes drying time before applying the second coat. If possible, apply the product in the opposite direction to try to achieve an even finish. Multiple coats can be applied to achieve the desired finish.
Important Note: Any areas nearby that are not being sealed should be protected with masking materials. If you are sealing over coloured grouts, carry out that a stain test before proceeding.
Fast delivery, top quality product, very happy with the finish.