Residue Remover for Natural Stone - Use prior to Sealing, after a "sweep-in" pointing compound. NOT FOR REMOVAL OF VISIBLE STAINS.
HAVE A QUESTION?
Sweep in compounds are used more and more these days on natural stone patios as they are much easier and quicker to use than traditional pointing methods. The one drawback is they can leave a surface residue on the stone that can create a barrier to penetration from a sealer.
Smartseal Residue Remover is specially formulated to remove surface residue and contamination from natural stone paving where 'sweep-in' compounds may have been used.
Unlike other acid or alkaline based cleaners, Smartseal Residue Remover is a powerful ecological cleaner that, does not require any neutralisation process before application.
The residue remover should always be used before applying a natural stone sealer when a sweep-in jointing compound has been used.
** Disclaimer- product is designed to remove the invisible resin film left by a sweep-in jointing compound prior to sealing - NOT VISIBLE STAINS left between the joints.
- Use neat or diluted to a 1:5 ratio depending on amount of residue present
- Apply with either a brush or garden sprayer
- Leave the product to penetrate and break down the surface residue (5-60 minutes)
- Agitate with a stiff brush and wash off with a pressure washer
- Re-apply if surface residue remain after first application
- Average coverage 6-8m2 per litre
- Safer to use
- Phosphate free
- No VOC
- Low odour
- PH 1
- Low fuming
HEALTH AND SAFETY: Non-Flammable. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Keep container tightly closed and in a well ventilated place. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves.