Tarmac Restorer - BLACK (Available in 5 & 20 Litres)
Tarmac Restorer for Driveways and Commercial Surfaces
Restores and rejuvenates old tarmac driveways
Tarmaseal is a water based acrylic coating that will quickly transform the look of old tarmac surfaces. A black tarmac restorer with superior performance than a cheap tarmac paint. The black tarmac restorer can be used with other tarmac repair products to restore the oroginal look of tarmac driveways.
Tarmaseal is also suitable for the restoration of tarmac on tennis courts, car parks and other commercial surfaces.
Tarmac, bitmac or tarmacadam to give it is proper name is widely used across Ireland for driveways and various commercial surfaces. It is quick and easy to lay and less expensive than block paving or imprinted concrete. It is also quite durable but, over time, general weathering will start to affect the durability of the surface and direct sunlight will cause the black to fade to grey.
Our black tarmac restorer is quick and easy to apply and will totally transform the look of older tarmac surfaces, making them look like new. Tarmaseal tarmac restorer should not be confused with a tarmac paint that can quickly wear off the surface after application. Tarmaseal can help save you thousands of pounds as it is a cost effective alternative to having a tarmac driveway relayed. To see more about the product, please take a look at our dedicated Tarmac restorer website.
- Will improve the look of any existing tarmac driveway
- Puts back any lost resins into the surface
- Superior coating to bitumen based tarmac paint
- Easy application by roller
- Makes old tarmac look like new
- Saves money by stopping expensive replacement of asphalt
- Can be used with other tarmac repair products
- Helps to maintain the original colour of the Tarmac
- Easily covers and 'disguises' unsightly cement marks and stains
- Water based Tarmac Repair coating, environmentally friendly easy to apply product
- 20 litre drum, average coverage 40-60 sq metresTop up coats Of Tarmac sealer can be applied at any time
- Reduces Tarmac stone loss and increases the life span of the Tarmac driveway's
- Waterproofs, re-colours and protects Tarmac
- Resists oil, grease and dirt stains
- Resists fungicidal and algae growth
Tarmaseal is a black tarmac restorer is supplied in 5 or 20 litre drums with an average coverage between 40-60 sq metres per 20 litre drum
Ensure the surface is thoroughly cleaned with a pressure washer or jet washer. Allow a minimum of 3-4 clear, dry days before sealing. Before coating, sweep area and remove any loose stones. Make sure product is thoroughly mixed with no sediment present.
For best results apply 2 coats in temperatures above 12C. Only apply if no rain is forecast for at least 6 hours. Tarmaseal can be applied via a medium pile roller or large paint brush. Make sure a minimum of 2-4 hours is left between coats.
Health & Safety
All work should be carried out with safety goggles, mask and gloves.