Limestone impregnator for sealing Limestone paving
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.
HAVE A QUESTION?
'Dry' invisible, impregnating sealer for Limestone
Clear Limestone sealer for use on limestone patios and floors
Our Limestone Sealer is free from harmful chemicals and provides additional protection against organic growth and staining. The Limestone Sealer soaks provides lasting protection for up to 5 years. A superior Limestone patio sealer that does not alter the appearance of the surface.
Step-by-Step Video Guide
- Dependent on porosity of stone, 1 x 5 litre will treat around 40 m2
- Provides protection against, black spot, algae, lichen and other organic growth
- Creates a "Dry or Natural" finish, always apply to a test area first.
- Apply by roller, suitable sprayer, brush or for small areas by cloth
- Normally touch dry in 2-3 hours
- Full protection will be reached within 24 hours
- On most types of Limestone a lifespan of around 5 years is normal.
- Can be used externally or internally
PREPARATION: Only apply to clean, dry surface, if additional cleaning products have been used to clean surface, ensure all residue has been removed.
**If being applied to a recently laid external Limestone patio or path, where a "sweep-in" pointing compound was used, as a precautionary measure we advise the natural stone must be fully cleaned with Smartseal Residue Remover prior to sealant application.** Please get in touch for further advice.
APPLICATION: A sprayer, paint brush or roller can be used, remove any pooling. Apply to full saturation and on vertical surfaces start application from the bottom and to avoid runs, work upwards. Internally, a brush, small roller or a suitable cloth is the ideal method of application.
If over application does occur, remove excess sealer with a dry roller or sponge within 45 minutes of applying.
One application to saturation, for best results, apply light 2nd coat 'wet on wet' after around 20-30 minutes of first application. Only apply in dry weather with no threat of rain, in temperatures above 12-15°C. Mix products thoroughly before and during use.
Clean application tools with clean water.
SHELF LIFE: Store in areas protected against strong sunlight and heat. Avoid frost.
Use within 12 months of being opened.