Roof Tile Sealer - impregnating (Available in 5 & 25 Litre)
HAVE A QUESTION?
Roof Sealer for Concrete, Clay & Slate Roof Tiles
Highly effective roof tile sealer and moss inhibitor
Smartseal Roof Tile Sealer is a impregnating solvent free, breathable sealer suitable for all types of porous roof tile or slate. Application of the sealer creates an excellent water repellent barrier to old, porous or low quality roof tiles.. By helping to keep the roof tiles dry, roofs are also protected against future contamination from green algae and lichens.
Product Benefits Include
- One coat application
- Suitable for all types of porous concrete, clay or slate tile.
- Creates durable protective barrier, resistant to moisture, staining and green growth
- Clear, dry, invisible finish, no change appearance of roof
- Recommended Application by sprayer or brush
- Dry 2-3 hours
- Fully water resistant after approx. 24 hours
- 10 yr+ guaranteed lifespan
- Solvent free, breathable sealer
- Eco-friendly and Safe to use
Coverage: On concrete & roof tiles 1 x 25 litre will treat up to 125 mē, 200-250 m2 on clay & slate roof tiles.
PREPARATION: Prior to application of the roof sealer ensure the roof tiles or slates are completely clean and dry. The roof should also be free from moss or algae spores. On old roof tiles pressure washing and the application of suitable biocide is essential for best results.
APPLICATION: Apply by hand held sprayer or brush, apply to saturation, it is recommended that after around 20-30 minutes a light second 'wet on wet' coat is applied.Not to be applied if threat of rain or temperatures below 10°C. Apply to test area first, mix container before use.
Clean equipment with water immediately after use.
SHELF LIFE: Use as soon as possible after opening. Store away from sun and sources of heat. Avoid frost and low temperatures.
Can be stored for 12 months (in original sealed container).